- Who should be notified?
- http://www.linkedin.com. At the bottom of the page, click on Customer Service and follow their instructions.
- Who can notify them? What documents are needed?
- Anyone who knew the deceased can contact LinkedIn. they must provide in the email they send one or two of the following:
1) an obituary link
2) a death notice
3) a consular report of death
4) a death certificate.
- If no password, can survivor receive one? How?
- Unless you have access to the primary LinkedIn email account for the deceased and can request that the password be sent there, you cannot receive a new password.
- Process for inactive accounts?
- An account will be removed after being inactive for at least six months.