- State name of program
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCS)
- Street address
- 801 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Phone number
- 602-417-4000 Maricopa County
800-654-8713 Outside Maricopa County
- State Medicaid link
- Resource limits
- AHCCS will not cover long term care if the applicant’s home equity exceeds $500,000 unless a spouse or other dependent relative lives in that home.
- Income limits
- 1) QMB (Qualified Medicare Beneficiary) program – The monthly household income is $903 for an individual or $1,215 for a couple (as of 4/1/09).
2) Long term care – The monthly income limit is $2,022 per individual.
- Special notes
- Medicaid has very complex eligibility rules. Check with your local AHCCS office for specific details.