- State name of program
- Street address
- Division of Medical Services, Dept. of Human Services, Donaghey Plaza South, Little Rock, AR 72203
- Mailing address
- Division of Medical Services, Dept. of Human Services, P.O. Box 1437, Slot S401, Little Rock, AR 72203-1437
- Phone number
- 800-457-4454 In-state
501-376-2211 Local (Little Rock) and out of state
- State Medicaid link
- Other links
- Resource limits
- 1) An individual who wants Medicaid to cover long term care cannot have more than $500,000 in home equity unless a spouse or dependent lives in that home.
2) The resource limit for assets such as cars and jewelry cannot exceed $2,000 for an individual or $3,000 for a couple.
- Income limits
- Individuals applying for long term care, assisted living, ElderChoices, or Alternatives programs cannot have more than $2,022 per month income. All applicants are treated as individuals for income purposes.
- Special notes
- Medicaid rules are very complex; you should check with your nearest Medicaid program office for detailed information. To find the nearest office, click on Other links.