- State name of program
- Street address
- Bureau of Managed Health Care, 50 W. Town St., Columbus, OH 43215
- Mailing address
- Bureau of Managed Health Care, P.O. Box 182709, Columbus, OH 43218-2709
- Phone number
- State Medicaid link
- Other links
- Resource limits
- 1) The state will not cover long term care for people with home equity in excess of $500,000 unless a spouse or minor or disabled or blind child is living in the home.
2) The monthly resource allowance is $1500 per individual and $2250 per couple.
- Income limits
- 1) For 2009, the monthly Medicaid eligibility income limit for older adults and people with disabilities is $589 per person or $1,011 per couple.
2) The Other link provided takes you to a table showing all of the Ohio Medicaid eligibility guidelines.
- Special notes
- Medicaid rules are very complex; you should check with your nearest Ohio Bureau of Managed Health Care office for detailed information.