- State name of program
- Street address
- Division of Family and Children Services – Constituent Services, 2 Peachtree St. NW, Suite 18-486, Atlanta, GA 303030
- Mailing address
- Click on Other links to find the mailing address and other contact information about your nearest DFCS office.
- Phone number
- State Medicaid link
- Other links
- Resource limits
- The home equity limit beyond which an individual will not be eligible for Medicaid is $500,000. However, the house may be kept with no equity limit if the Medicaid applicant’s spouse or another dependent relative lives there. In addition, an individual can have $4,000 in additional resources, i.e. a car or jewelry and a coupld can have $6,000.
- Income limits
- The monthly income limit for a single aged, blind or disabled person is $923 and for a couple is $1,235 (eff. 2/1/09).
- Special notes
- Medicaid rules are very complex; you should check with your nearest Georgia Medicaid office for detailed information.