- Who should be notified?
- Custodian of Record
701 First Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2029
- Who can notify them? What documents are needed?
- The estate executor can notify Yahoo by sending a letter with identification, notification of appointment as executor and a copy of the death certificate.
- If no password, can survivor receive one? How?
- No password will be issued by Yahoo to the executor or anyone else.
- Process for inactive accounts?
- Free accounts are automatically canceled if they remain inactive for 90 days. Premium services will continue to be charged until Yahoo is officially notified of the death by the executor.